dinsdag 22 mei 2012

joined BizTalkAdminsBlogging.com

My personal blog only exists for a year and a half now, but already has quite some visitors. Yesterday I was even asked to join another Biztalk blogging team on Biztalk administrator related topics. I already knew the blog and was a frequent visitor of the website. Of course I was glad to join the Biztalk blog team.

So, as of  today I joined several other biztalk experts on the BizTalk admin blog BizTalkAdminsBlogging.com.
This blog is dedicated to provide BizTalk admins with useful information, tips, example scripts and everything else that is interesting for a BizTalk admin.

I will still publish posts to this blog, but I will also write an occasional blog post for the BizTalkAdminsBlogging.com website... My first post on the site still has to be written, and any suggestions are always welcome :).

My profile on BizTalkAdminsblogging.com: http://www.biztalkadminsblogging.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/59-mitchvanhelden

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten